Thursday, March 23, 2006

 
A GREAT day ham-wise.

Got up about 6:00am and tried for contacts on 7.051, 14.050 and 28.160. No joy. There were some QSOs in progress, but most too fast to copy. But I tried anyway. No CQs heard. I tried multiple 3x2 CQs on the above frequencies to no response.

During the commute I had a nice 2m QSO with Greg KI6BJI and Chris KI6AZC. Then checked into the 9am Talk net with Pink KG6ILA. And then Mom KI6DAR checked in for the first time.

Yea!

Lunch was non-ham. Nice QSO with Greg again on the way home. JV K6HJU also chimed in.

Finally, had _great_ back to back CW QSOs with JV and Greg KI6CK on 10m.

Pushed my luck and did 15m with Morse Runner. I swear that program cheats. Had call right, get a "Not In Log", then dumped multiple pile ups on. Then three different stations with multiple AGN?. Oye!

But the CW felt good. Both speed and copy are coming up nicely.

One more try at Morse Runner. 11/11. Not bad, but I could be doing better.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?