Tuesday, April 11, 2006

 
From 4/11
Wanted to operate at noon-time but didn't get the opportunity.

JV didn't come out to play this evening but Hap did.

We had a nice CW QSO. He says my fist is getting better. However I have a tendency to run words together and occasionally stop in the middle of a word.

Guilty as charged. Sometimes I need to stop and think of the spelling. Perhaps I should break between words, get the spelling then continue. Kills two birds with one stone.

OK, hassles galore the next couple of days. Hope to get some noon-time or evening CW in.

And hope I have power tomorrow morning.

73 de WyreRider.


From 4/9
Not much operating, VERY tired.

Did hunt down one of my noise sources. It was a Battery Tender in the garage. Heard it about 1/2 a mile away.

Located it with my Yaesu FT-817, Miracle Whip and pseudo body fade techniques.

Still have several more to hunt down, but this was the nastiest one.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?