Monday, November 06, 2006

 
Well...

It wasn't esthetically pleasing, but I was on the air for this evening's Spartan Sprint.

Between late at work and having to get home to rescue the babysitter I couldn't do anything formal.

So I pulled off of Hwy 9 in Castle Rock and hooked the Palm Paddles to my Icom 706MkIIG and used the hamstick.

My goal was to 1) get on the air and 2) make at least 2 contacts between 18:00 and 19:15. I made 3. Plus had a shot at two others, but just couldn't get heard.

I don't feel so bad about "throwing myself into a contact" during a Spartan Sprint. The folks are very friendly and not TOO serious about the contest side of things.

So that was my "playtime" for the evening.

73 de WyreRider

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?