Sunday, May 06, 2007

 
It's bedtime.

Did the 7th District QSO Party and handed out points in the New England QSO party this weekend. Also made two generic CW QSOs as well.

The SB-201 packed it in after 2 contacts in the 7QP so I was at only 100W for the rest of the contest. Greg suggested I clean the relay contacts. BINGO, that did the trick.

I'm trying to get caught up on my QSLing.

First priority are any foreign contacts that I don't have a Logbook of the World entry for. I'm doing those in batches of roughly 15. Earliest contacts first. Slow work. QSL card, postage, labels, International Reply Coupons, comments.

The second priority will be all CW contacts that I don't have a card or LoTW confirmation for. EQSL will count but only for those contacts I don't need for Worked All States. Also, those contacts I don't need for WAS will get a card, but not a SASE or "Please QSL" comment. Just keeping my karma clean.

It "would be nice" to get them all done before the postage increase on 5.14.07.

Oh BOY!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?